|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Grand Prairie, Texas|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2017|
Ironwood Connection is the the #1 choice of top custom and production builders in Texas. Helping builders sell more homes and save more money than any other stair company in Texas. We have the industry’s largest selection of iron, stainless steel and wood stair components in stock.
Summary: The individual in this role is responsible for answering product inquiries, taking customer orders, assisting with scheduling, coordinating with outside sales, vendors and customers. This position is often combined with customer service initiatives and providing support to Outside Sales Representatives as needed. This position geared toward assisting production sales with the possibility for advancement to outside sales.
Responsibilities for the Sales Support role:
- Entering and taking orders via phone, email and customer purchase orders.
- Managing customer orders until they are complete and ready for shipment.
- Assist customers with questions concerning stock levels, tracking, return paperwork, product information, sales quotes, shipping mistakes and basic technical knowledge via phone and email.
- Investigate and help resolve customer concerns promptly.
- Review and revised purchase orders to ensure order match price sheets and specs
- Entering orders into SAP and assist with scheduling
- Effectively assist the sales team with marketing and other customer service tasks.
- Regular communication to outside sales team members on customer interaction and order control.
- Learn products, systems, and sales processes in a fast pace environment
- Clear communication with other sales support staff in regards to credit, accounting, marketing, purchasing, and customer management.
Job experience and requirements:
- Must have a can do, customer service first attitude
- Commitment to the Company's mission and it's core values
· 2-3 years experience building industry/materials background preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter that is capable of multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook (above average skills)
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong English (bilingual welcome); 75% of your time will be on the phone.
- Able to work in fast paced environment with deadlines
HOLDING Immediate Interviews!
We are a laid back company where everyone works hard and has fun. If you have a sense of humor, reliable and take ownership of your work you will fit right in. Everyone who works here has always said it’s the best company they’ve been a part of because of the unique culture and work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- Inside Sales: 1 year